Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Marathon 1.5.0
This was left out from the great D201 network refactoring patch and was noticed during the review of https://phabricator.mesosphere.com/D672
- We should be able to specify host -> port mapping for pods with bridge networking
- (should we support hostPort undefined for bridge networking? This seems to make no sense)
- Appropriate validation should be applied for pods with bridge networking, indicating that both hostPort and containerPort are required. (Add a test)
- TaskGroupBuilder should generate the network appropriate NetworkInfo in buildMesosNetworks.
- With test
- Note that we need to zip assigned hostPorts, as is done for container networks; make generic if possible.
- Container serializer should be able to round-trip serialize a bridge-networked pod with port forwardings; add tests as appropriate.
- Launching a pod with bridge networking from the v2 Marathon API should invoke the proper CNI commands on taskGroup launch (at least, use the stub CNI plugin and post the results of what CNI activity is happening, here)