The Apps backbone collection should be replaced by the a Flux-compliant structure.
This issue is a prerequisite to refactor the apps components into Flux by adding the actions and stores.
1. An action exists to get all apps
2. The apps store is updated with the fetched apps
3. The apps store triggers an error on fetch failure
4. An action exits to create a new app
5. The apps store is updated with the new app
6. The apps store triggers app creation errors
7. An actions exits to request a single app
8. The apps store is updated with the fetched app
10. An actions exits to delete (destroy) a single app
11. An actions exits to restart a single app
12. An actions exits to destroy a single app
13. An actions exits to scale a single app
14. There should be tests
This issue should be split into several PRs.