Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- GPU is disabled for command only and shouldn't be... it is disabled for docker
- there are no default values for many things... most things under schedule and run config. There is no hint for the user as to what is reasonable or expected.
- had my screen on jobs and disappeared for 10 mins... came back to screen that says to contact admin or slack. checked metronome it was fine... forced refresh and it came back.
- there is no way to enter ENV
- there is no way to add secrets (the point of the 1.13 release)
- Cron schedule has a link which leads to 404. It also should link to help with CRONs IMO instead of deploying jobs
- Restart looks clunky... It seems like "restart job" should be indicated to be included under the section titled "Restart Configuration"
- There are no way to set constraints
- there is no way to set docker params (which is a regression)
- There is no way to select `privileged` for docker (which is a regression)
- Time Zone should default to UTC
I would add... that I really dislike the command-only selection box for container image entry. It isn't intuitive and it forces you to read as a user. My first inclination was a go to the "container" tab... which of course is completely disabled and forces you to go to back to the previous screen. It isn't a good user experience.
also... if the container image is on general then the title of the "container" tab should be "container runtime" like it was in the mocks.
|Fix cron link||Resolved||Unassigned||