After creating a DCOS cluster from master with multi-master (3) configuration, it isn't possible to authorize into the cluster (from the UI or CLI). This is only for open and it is only for multi-master. The other configurations test fine.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- create a cluster from CCM using all defaults except switching the "template" to DC/OS Multi Master
- Try to log into it
- Either click the "Dashboard" link from CCM
- or copy the Dashboard link and from the CLI type: dcos cluster setup <url>
- This login requires the selection of OAuth type... I selected google which is my standard way (has worked before and works on DC/OS Single Master)
- After going through the confirmation steps (or pasting token into CLI)... Nothing happens
- On UI it goes back to auth page
- on CLI it errors out with the message below
This of course is actually a bad UX... as dcos auth login doesn't work because the url was never recorded by the CLI... it requires dcos cluster setup again which fails.