Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Marathon 2018-32, Marathon 2018-33
Metronome is adding support for UCR jobs. In the first iteration, we will simply add an option to change the containerer.
- UI allows users to select the containerizer
- UI exposes validation error messages appropriately (for example, you cannot specify docker parameters if UCR containerizer is selected)
- UI respects the new JSON fields added for UCR support (does not delete any supported field before sending to metronome API)
Newly added to Metronome (targeted for Version 0.6.0+) is the ability to use UCR instead of docker for the containerizer. The following is the new schema:
- You can NOT specify docker and UCR
- UCR has an image element which has a kind and id. The default kind is Docker is currently the only support kind. The Id is the image name.
The UI needs to be able to specify docker or UCR. Docker has more options than UCR at the moment... for instance docker has the ability to set docker parameters and UCR does not.