Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:RI14/2 Frontend #47
To get the general problem and instructions on how to create a delayed application, please see the epic description.
TL;DR: In some situations, the deployment of an application can be delayed within marathon (e.g. failing service and not enough resources). Currently, we show it as recovering or deploying although marathon might not be trying to deploy it anymore due to its delayed state.
Display delayed state in the UI at every place where service status is used
- Add new "delayed" status to the getStatus method of the pod and application struct
- Display delayed in the service overview as a state
- Display delayed in the service detail breadcrumb as a state
- The status should be displayed as "Deploying (Delayed)"
- The icon should be the yellow warning triangle